It is through working together and finding solutions to our customer’s challenges that Heraklith® has become renowned in so many markets and has thrived for more than 110 years.
Through working with our customers we have innovated and developed some of our best products. We have also helped our customers to build some outstanding showpieces.
Not all our services may be available in your country, so please refer to the support section on your country website. However, if you don’t find what you are looking for, please call us. We’ll do our best to help. After all, we are all looking forward to many more years of working together.
Our Heraklith® services
The services we provide (depending on country) include:
- Tender text templates to help prepare project submissions, including all relevant information and design details about Heraklith® products.
- Calculations on the product’s thermal and acoustic performance, and moisture absorption.
- Customised products such as factory applied colours and edge finishing, and different fibre widths (1mm, and 2mm).
- Fit for use packaging including pallets for easier handling and wrapped with perforated stretch foil that allows moisture evaporation and prevents condensation within products.
- Marketing collateral, including brochures, samples, product catalogues and technical documents to help dealers and decision makers.
- Construction details prepared by our technical experts so that using Heraklith® products is a solution and not a design problem.
- Case studies and references to demonstrate how Heraklith® Wood Wool is used in different applications.
- Onsite support and site visits to discuss any issues pertaining to wood wool.
- Technical product parameters relating to application-specific legislation.
- Product certificates to demonstrate that Heraklith® Wood Wool products have been tested and certified according to legal requirements.
- Advice on options to ensure that architects’ creativity continues to fit within project budgets.
- Product information (safety datasheets and product datasheets) required for project administration.
- Support hotline with dedicated telephone numbers to quickly answer technical and order related questions from contractors and installers.
To see more about the services offered in your area, please visit the support section on your local country website.