The Heraklith® family of products consists of three main types of quick and easy-to-install panels – Heraklith, Heratekta and Tektalan – complemented by a range of fixing accessories.
Each of our panel types is available in a choice of surface textures, colours, and sizes that allow you to customise their use to meet even the most demanding design requirements. All are made from natural, eco-friendly materials. Together they offer a perfect solution to meet your needs.
For availability in your market, please select the Heraklith® website in your country
Panels and fixtures to meet your needs
- Heraklith® Wood Wool panels – The original wood wool panels, ideal for a wide range of applications.
- Tektalan panels – Consisting of a Heraklith® Wood Wool top and mineral wool core. Also available with a ‘sandwiched’ mineral wool core.
- Heratekta panels - Consisting of a Heraklith® Wood Wool top and an EPS core.
- Herafoam panels – Consisting of a Heraklith® Wood Wool top and foam (PUR/PIR) core (available only in certain markets)
- Harmonised fixing elements – screws, anchors/dowels and mesh.
For fire performance certification our panels and fixing elements are tested together as a system.
Our product management principles
Products of the highest quality
Our quality is second to none
Some of the best you will find
Products based on natural raw materials
Led by innovation
Always finding new methods and new ways
To meet ever-higher construction standards
Durable and long lasting
Designed to keep building costs down
Provided to help you find the right solutions